The origins of the Masseria date back to the XVII century A.D. and the building has been recently restored to a high standard, maintaining its original features and is the ideal place for a peaceful
and relaxing holiday in the sincere value of a family run hospitality and natural atmosphere.
You can also admire the limestone caves, beneath the masseria, where there once was an old oil mill for producing extra-virgin olive oil, which is still produced by the current owners of the masseria.
The complex incorporates a small chapel of “Saint Martin”(1826). The main corpus of the church is inserted in the farm building and has a rectangular façade crowned by a balustrade. The rectangular entrance is highlighted by a flat jutting frame with smooth architrave. Above the entrance there is a dedicatory inscription engraved. Every year on November 11th, day of Saint Martin, a traditional mass is celebrated for anyone who wants to attend, followed by wine tasting of the new produce, as the saying “A San Martino, ogni mosto diventa vino”.
M12webtest2018-02-09T08:38:30+00:00 M11webtest2018-02-09T08:37:54+00:00 M10webtest2018-02-09T08:37:16+00:00 M09webtest2018-02-09T08:36:46+00:00 M08webtest2018-02-09T08:36:26+00:00 M07webtest2018-02-09T08:35:50+00:00 M06webtest2018-02-09T08:35:20+00:00 M05webtest2018-02-09T08:34:51+00:00 M04webtest2018-02-09T08:34:17+00:00 M03webtest2018-02-09T08:33:51+00:00 M02webtest2018-02-09T08:33:34+00:00 M01webtest2018-02-09T08:33:03+00:00